NET GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLINIC
International Patient Services
Welcome to Turkey, İzmir.
Welcome to the EYE SURGERY CLINIC NET GÖZ, where you will receive 3rd generation laser eye surgeries. NET GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLINIC has been designed as a boutique surgery center for the patients.
NET GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLINIC offers healthcare services to the patients from the day of the request until they have no more questions. It is the initial point of personal contact for acquiring medical information, orientation and registration.
Let us assist you with the following services:
- Multilanguage speaking staff
- Treatment plan prepared by Net GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLİNC Physicians
- Medical appointments
- Estimating the cost of services
- Arranging ground transportation from the Airport-Net GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLİNC-Hotel-Airport
- Hotel arrangements
- Assisting with hospital admissions
- Delivering the copies of medical reports following the consultations
- Assisting with international insurance companies
- Other services available upon request
Payment is only in the clinic, It’s possible to in cash, by debit card or credit card.
No hidden costs!
we are here for you with 15 years of experience and more than 20 000 successful cataract surgeries and over 10 000 refractive eye surgeries (SMILE-Method, Femto-LASIK, LASEK / PRK, Multifocal lenses, Implantable contact lens / ICL, Refractive lens exchange) in totally more than 300 000 satisfied patients!
Many people are unaware that the cumulative cost of glasses and / or contact lenses especially in the long term is significantly higher than the one time cost of eye laser treatment. The eye laser treatment procedure pays off completely in many cases after a relatively short time.
For more information please contact us:
GSM / WhatsApp / Viber: +90 543 503 0502
Excimer lasers aim a high intensity ultraviolet B (UVB) light dose of a very specific wavelength — 308 nanometers — directly at the psoriasis plaques. Excimer laser is a device which generates an ultraviolet light at 193 nm wavelength using Ar F gas. Because the laser light never touches the surrounding skin, it reduces the risk of UV radiation exposure. Excimer lasers are used to treat mild-to-moderate psoriasis.
Who can have a laser surgery
- Patient who eye structure is found to be suitable for surgery based on the pre-operative examinations and procedures to be done can be treated with laser.
- Patient who use glasses or contact lenses and its over 18 years old.
- Patient who have astigmatism up to -6 diopters and hyperopia up to +4 diopters,
- Patient who have myopia up to -10 diopters,
- Patient who have a sufficient cornea tissue thickness,
- Patient who do not suffer from systemic diseases or any other eye diseases
- Patient who diopters have not changed more than 0.50 diopters during the last 1 year.
What should be considered after Excimer Laser?
- It is important that you take your medicines on time and in the recommended dose.
- No bandage. You should wear your protective eyewear for the specified period of time. (Usually 1 day.)
- Make-up should not be done during the times stated by my physician and the treatment such as pool, sea, sauna and solarium should be avoided for few days.
- ReLEX SMILE is one of the newest forms of laser eye surgery where refractive errors can be corrected without the need to create a flap. The procedure was advanced by Carl Zeiss Meditec and has been proven to work effectively and safely all over the world.
- SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction) is a minimally invasive procedure, which can correct higher degrees of myopia (short sightedness). SMILE is suitable for individuals with or without astigmatism.
- During SMILE eye surgery, a state-of-the-art Carl Zeiss VisuMax laser places a series of pulses in the center of the cornea, with extraordinary 3D accuracy.
- With SMILE, no flap is created, so the eye is more comfortable post-operatively than other laser eye surgery techniques.
- The procedure takes a matter of minutes, and the vision is 80% better within a few hours.
Benefits of RELEX SMILE LASER
- More patients are eligible for SMILE
- Quick recovery time
- Better for the stability of the cornea
- No flap complications
- Less risk of developing dry eyes
- No discomfort thanks to the use of numbing drops
- Fast treatment – SMILE takes less than 15 minutes, with the laser only used for a fraction of this time
- PRESBYOND Laser Blended Vision from ZEISS is an advanced method for treating patients with age-related loss of accommodation, also known as presbyopia.Presbyopia is the eye condition which causes people aged 45 and older to need reading glasses.If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms you are likely to be suffering from presbyopia
- Difficulty reading small print such as on your magazines, in newspapers or phone
- Eye strain when reading for long periods
- The need to hold your book further away to see it clearly
- Difficulty keeping clear focus when reading
Specially designed for the needs of the modern refractive surgeon, the MEL 90 incorporates proven safety as well as individually configurable options.
- LASIK (laser assisted in-situ keratomileusis) is the most popular and well-known type of laser eye surgery. Our eye doctor will perform a thorough eye exam to ensure your eyes are healthy enough for the procedure. we will evaluate: the shape and thickness of your cornea; pupil size; refractive errors (myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism); as well as any other eye conditions.LASIK surgery uses the latest computer technology in a fast, painless and completely blade-free procedure that improves the eye’s focusing power, producing clearer, sharper vision.Benefits of LASIK eye surgery
- Painless treatment
- No stitches required
- Quick procedure
- Rapid results
- A proven vision correction method (96%)
- Most patients no longer need glasses or contact lenses
- If necessary, further adjustments can be made years down the line to correct vision
- The FemtoLASIK method is also called the IntraLASIK or Intralase Femtosecond Lasik.Lasik stands for ‘laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis’ – the method involved in this type of procedure. Femto represents the technology, in this case the most recent type of laser: the Femtosecond.The FemtoLasik procedure represents peak precision. It is also painless and quick. The desired result is achieved in over 98% of operations.Nearly everyone with nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hypermetropia) or astigmatism can be treated using the Femto-Lasik method. You are over 18 years old and in a good health, you have refractive errors between -12 and +6 ant this refractive errors have not undergone any changes during the past year
- People who suffer from very dry eyes or have thin corneas are often not considered for Femto-Lasik surgery. They would be better served using the alternative but excellent PRK method.This treatment involves the fine surface layer of the cornea being loosened and folded back, instead of a flap being created and removed, as is the case with LASIK treatment. The benefits of LASEK eye surgery;
- Lower risk of flap complications
- Sporting activities may be resumed sooner than with LASIK, as there is no flap to heal
- Results are proven and comparable to LASIK
- Less chance of dry eye
- Great alternative to LASIK treatment
- The so-called TransPRK (Trans epithelial Photorefractive Keratectomy) is an advanced version of surface treatments as LASEK, Epi-LASIK and PRK. The TransPRK is a trans epithelial single-step treatment that avoids the eye coming into contact with any instrument. Thereby the epithelium, which is the regenerative surface of the eye, is ablated by the laser system.Benefits
- Low cost
- The application of relatively thin corneal,
- In the absence of intraocular pressure risk,,
- Do not damage the corneal sensory nerves,
- Do not cause dry eye disease,
- Preservation of corneal biomechanical integrity.
Refractive laser (myopia, astigmatism, hypermetropia, presbyopia vision correction laser applications) is frequently used in applications.
Wavefront, idesign, topo-guided, are the names of the to personalized treatment applications who a given from the laser companies
Stop Using Your Contact Lenses
patients must stop wearing contact lenses before LASIK surgery because Contact lenses can temporarily alter the shape of the cornea
Soft lenses: one week
Hard lenses: two weeks
Rigid gas permeable lenses: two – three weeks
The cornea will need to be in its natural state, or shape, on the day of LASIK surgery.
You can use eyeglasses to see clearly.
What is cataract ?
Cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye.
Clouded vision caused by cataracts can make it more difficult to drive a car (especially at night), read or to see clear.
Most cataracts develops slowly and don’t disturb your eyesight early on!
Some of the risk factors that increase your risk of cataracts include
- Increasing age
- Previous eye injury or inflammation
- Prolonged use of corticosteroid medications
- Obesity & Diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Smoking & Alcohol
Some of the signs and symptoms of cataracts include:
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night
- Blurred, clouded, or dim vision
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription
If you develop sudden vision changes, such as double vision or flashes of light, sudden eye pain, or sudden headache, make an appointment for an eye exam if you notice any changes in your vision.
- Nuclear Cataracts(Cataracts affecting the center of the lens)
- Cortical Cataracts (Cataracts that affect the edges of the lens)
- Posterior Subcapsular Cataracts(Cataracts that affect the back of the lens)
- Congenital cataracts (Cataracts you’re born with)
Patients taking medicine for blood thinning usually are asked to stop for two weeks before surgery!
Phacoemulsification for cataracts
Femtosecond Laser – Cataract Surgery (next generation of cataract surgery)
Femtosecond Laser is a needle-free and blade-free surgery for you.
The laser allows your surgeon to plan and perform a procedure that’s completely customized for each of your eyes. Imagine a device which can create a 3-dimensional micron level scan of your eye and then dissolve your cataract in 10 seconds without making a cut into the surface of the eye. No-needles, no-blades just perfect precision surgery.
The natural lens (lens) that has lost its function in both operation methods is taken out from the eye and an artificial intraocular lens (lens) will be placed in.
How To Choose The Best IOL For Your Cataract Surgery
There is no single option that is best for all patients. You must consider your hobbies, activities, lifestyle, work-related tasks, etc. to decide which lens is best for you.
Most cataract patients choose monofocal IOLs that allow them to focus on things at a distance and use reading glasses when needed.
Bifocal IOLs are divided into two distinct segments for different vision powers, the first for distance vision and the second for near vision.
Trifocal IOLs – Trifocals, also known as lined trifocals, feature three areas of focusing power, each separated from the other with a vivid line. The three windows allow for focusing on distant objects, intermediately distanced objects, and for up close.
EDOF IOLs (extended depth of focus)
Extended Depth of Focus IOL addresses presbyopia and delivering a full range of continuous vision.
TORIC IOL lenses used at the time of cataract surgery to decrease post-operative astigmatism.
ICL implantable contact lenses
The alternative to eye laser surgery is the (ICL) Implantable Contact Lens, which is inserted into the eye.
Advantages of implantable contact lenses (ICL)
- An alternative to eye laser treatment
- Comfortable and fast
- uncomplicated and soft
- Also for patients with dry eyes or thin cornea
- Possibility of treatment of advanced defective vision
- Quick recovery
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess skin and fat from either the lower or upper eyelids, or both. This surgery is usually done for cosmetic reasons. It’s also an effective way to improve sight in older people whose sagging upper eyelids get in the way of their vision. It can produce a subtle and effective aesthetic result, leaving the client with firmer, lifted, younger looking eyes
You’ll need to clarify with your doctor whether you’ll be undergoing local or general anesthesia for your eyelid surgery.
- You’ll need to stop medications ( like aspirin…) one to two weeks beforehand, to reduce the possibility of excess bleeding during the procedure.
- Eat only a light meal and do not eat or drink anything after midnight.
- On the morning you should take essential medications (blood pressure / diabetes..) with a small sip of water
- Do not wear makeup of any kind on the day of surgery
- The surgery Procedure will performed in NET GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLINIC.
After eyelid surgery, you will have stitches in both lids that will remain for few days. Cold packs will help with swelling in the first few post-operative days as well. Cold packs can be made by wrapping ice or a packet of frozen food such as peas in a plastic bag, flannel or towel. Use as directed by your
It is common to have swelling and, occasionally, bruising, but your eyelids should look normal within a week or ten days. Your eye doctor will instruct you about what pain medication to take, if needed
Incisions made in the upper and lower eyelid in blepharoplasty are placed so they leave no visible scars after the procedure.
Hayati Türker, M.D.
Ophthalmologist and Surgical Specialist
He graduated in 1993 from the Ege University Faculty of Medicine with the title of a doctor.
Hakan Türker, M.D.
Ophthalmologist and Surgical Specialist
He graduated in 1995 from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Uludağ. He completed..
Behram Yıldırımşimşek, M.D.
Ophthalmologist and Surgical Specialist
Graduated from the Medical Faculty of Ege University in 1984. In 1993 he completed his specialty…
Mehmet Mercan, M.D
Ophthalmologist and Surgical Specialist
Contact for Inquiry
Eye Surgery Clinic NET GÖZ
The Eye Surgery Clinic NET GÖZ has been active since 2005 in Izmir – Karsiyaka in the field of eye health, diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases, refractive surgery, laser eye surgery.
Satisfaction of national and international patients with advanced technology and methods of diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases is a must for the eye surgery clinic NET GÖZ, as well as the cooperation with experienced specialists and specialists in refractive surgery and laser surgery.
The Eye Surgery Clinic NET GÖZ has been cooperating with all developments in the world of eye health since 2005, in particular laser eye and cataract technologies and has our current technology center in operation for the promotion of the innovations for the laser surgery innovation.