EYE LID AESTHETIC (BLEFAROPLASTY)
Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess skin and fat from either the lower or upper eyelids, or both. This surgery is usually done for cosmetic reasons. It's also an effective way to improve sight in older people whose sagging upper eyelids get in the way of their vision. It can produce a subtle and effective aesthetic result, leaving the client with firmer, lifted, younger looking eyes
You'll need to clarify with your doctor whether you'll be undergoing local or general anesthesia for your eyelid surgery.
• You'll need to stop medications (like aspirin...) one to two weeks beforehand, to reduce the possibility of excess bleeding during the procedure.
• Eat only a light meal and do not eat or drink anything after midnight.
• On the morning you should take essential medications (blood pressure / diabetes.) with a small sip of water
• Do not wear makeup of any kind on the day of surgery
• The surgery Procedure will be performed in NET GÖZ EYE SURGERY CLINIC.
After eyelid surgery, you will have stitches in both lids that will remain for few days. Cold packs will help with swelling in the first few post-operative days as well. Cold packs can be made by wrapping ice or a packet of frozen food such as peas in a plastic bag, flannel or towel. Use as directed by your
It is common to have swelling and, occasionally, bruising, but your eyelids should look normal within a week or ten days. Your eye doctor will instruct you about what pain medication to take, if needed
Incisions made in the upper and lower eyelid in blepharoplasty are placed so they leave no visible scars after the procedure.